Just in case you didn't know...

Once again, another "getting to know you" doo-hicky is making its way around my Facebook friend list. And since I refuse to follow the crowd, I've decided to post mine here (similar to the "25 Things about Me" list). So the following is my version of the list of additional things you should know about me...

  • I am not, nor have I ever been, a morning person. My children wake me up way too early every stinking morning.
  • I am a "meat & potatoes" kind-of a woman. Seafood should stay in the water. I like red meat!!
  • I am a closet "Big Brother" fan. Always have been. In general, I don't like reality tv, but darn it, I get hooked on this every year!! Wanted to be the first pregnant woman to be in the Big Brother house, but Paul wouldn't let me apply to be on the show. (party pooper!)
  • I don't care where I live, as long as those I love are close by.
  • I was born in Montpelier, Ohio - it's a little town, you've probably never heard of it. I grew up in Edon, Ohio - another little unheard of town. I now live in Hamburg, NY - let's face it, I'm meant to live in unheard-of little towns.
  • My favorite time of day...Once the kids are in bed, and the house is the quietest it's been all day. Relaxing in my favorite jammies and enjoying time with my man!
  • I don't do pets. We once had a dog, now we don't. If the kids want a pet that they will all take care of, then we may once again become a pet household. Until then, I don't think so.
  • I would love to take a trip to the east coast to research my family's genealogy there. Particularly Northampton, Massachusetts. Paul would like to visit Boston...Hmmm...I'm sensing an anniversary vacation that would benefit us both at some point in the future!
  • I drive a Honda Odyssey mini-van. I love that I drive a mini-van. Respect the van...


Comments