FGS 2013 Conference...just a reminder!
In case you've been living under a rock or hidden away in a cave, you may have missed the news that I'm attending my first genealogy conference. Although I registered for it weeks ago, it's still not too late to pre-register for yourself and in the process take advantage of some of the fantastic benefits that are being offered:
- Access the conference syllabus online prior to the conference.
- Guarantee a spot in the "extra" conference events (on-site tickets may be available to events if they have not sold out):
- 10 luncheons over the 4 conference days.
- 5 workshops over 3 days. There is still room in the Researching African Americans in University Libraries workshop. We have also added extra spaces and still have a few seats left Researching Midwestern American Indians and Using Griffith’s Valuation to Identify Your Ancestors' Origins. The other workshops are sold out.
- FGS Opening Social on Wednesday, August 21
- Friday Night at ACPL on August 23 with all proceeds going to the Preserve the Pensions Fund!
- Sunday Farewell Brunch with lots of door prizes.
- Register for a FREE genealogy consultation on Tuesday, August 20. You must sign up for a consultation in advance. Seehttps://www.fgsconference.org/activities/ for details.
Visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/ to register or add "extras" today. We hope to see you in Fort Wayne, August 21-24.
Here's the deal...time is running out to take advantage of receiving all of these goodies. Mailed registrations must be postmarked by Friday, August 9. Online registration ends on Wednesday, August 14th. (That just happens to be my birthday, so it's a good reminder...register online, then send me a virtual Hershey bar for a gift.)
Will I see you there??