One of those days...

Did you ever just have ...one of THOSE days?

The kids went back to school, Mr. D. went back to work, today was supposed to be easy and good and about getting back on target.

{sigh}

Whatever.

It was too cold to be easy.  Anytime I stepped outside it just became harder and harder to ...exist.  Single degree temps only make me want to crawl back into bed.

Okay....so yeah, it was good - kids being back in school and all.  It was the first time in the last 10 days my house was....

shhhhh....

listen....

QUIET!

It was almost as good as 1st day of school good! That's how good it was.

But....Getting back on target?  Eh.

I just kept missing my target all day long.  Oh I tried, but I was just...."OFF"  a little bit, all day long.  In the past month I became accustomed....spoiled, really in finding said target and accomplishing what needed to be done...well, most of the time....but still fairly successful.

Tomorrow?  Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to find my focus and my little world will go back to the way it should be.

For the most part anyway. ;)


Comments