Oh pffbbtt...

Okay, so my Special K challenge had a minor major set-back today.  The weather turned to poo, so there was no 2.5 mile walk.  And for whatever reason, I came home this afternoon, just very very thirsty....and the Mt. Dew just sounded so good, and it had been a really, really long time...

yeah, I drank 2 in about 1/2 hour.

Dinner was lasagna, which warranted a Pepsi.

And I was still starving after dinner...AFTER I had snacked on my Special K bar.  So I made popcorn... with a side of Mt. Dew (or two)

Ridiculous.  

Believe me.  I know.

Tomorrow.  I start again.  Because I can.

Now - a friend had inquired about the Special K "Chocolaty Delight" flavor.  Just for the record I have tried it, and I honestly don't think it's real chocolate in that cereal.  It's just...ick.

I'm considering using the remains of the 5 lb. Hershey bar I received as a Christmas gift in my bowl of cereal...It's already been cut up into small squares...Really!




Comments