NaBloPoMo #23 - It's That Time Again

If you've been following my little blog for a while, you'll know that Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday meal.  Okay, maybe 2nd favorite next to the Easter Ham.  But it's good.  Actually it's pant splitting, fill me so full of food I want to explode - good.  And I never have to cook.  Ever.

My mother-in-law has it mastered.  Good Lord love her, we have our differences, but the woman can prepare a Thanksgiving feast better than anyone I know.   Yes, she tried to teach me one year.  I still try not to think about HOW she makes the stuffing and WHAT goes into it.  I just know that it's amazing, and I don't put much thought into what I'm eating when I'm eating it.

Being the wonderful, thoughtful daughter-in-law...I inquired as to my yearly input for the feast of all feasts.

It finally happened.

I got napkin duty.  And apple cider.  Napkins and apple cider.



Awesome.



I was tempted to google the art of napkin folding and come up with something amazing.

Maybe little pilgrim boys and girls??



Nah.  Package of white napkins and a gallon of apple cider it is.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  (Don't forget your Cool Whip!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you have the same duty at Christmas why don't you dazzle them. Here's a link you may like. http://www.napkinfoldingguide.com/
Party of 5 said…
Love the helpful link! Thanks for sharing!! :)