NaBloPoMo #15 - I know You're Out There...

The other day when I was writing on my laptop, I noticed a link at the top of my page...

"To try Blogger's new interface, click here!"

Sure!  Why Not?

I clicked and switched to new interface...sort-of.  I received an error message that my current browser does not support the new interface.  Okay, so switch me back to old interface....nope.  Blogger wouldn't let me do that, I was simply stuck on an error message page.  The browser I was using (IE 8) was not the most recent, but apparently Windows XP will only upgrade to IE 8 and no further?  (Don't quote me on that, I'm not a computer guru).  My option at that point was to switch {gasp!} to Google Chrome.

I have to say, yes - it's different.  And yes - I kind-of like it!  So not only am I now getting used to a new browser, I'm also playing around with this new Blogger interface thingy.  Fun things, like....STATS.  It tells me the number of pageviews in my blog and in my posts, for instance, currently...my last blog entry already had 8 views at last stats glimpse.  That makes me curious...I only have 3 listed followers...so who else is reading?  Hmmm......

I can understand wanting to remain anonymous - nothing wrong with that, I like to watch from the back occasionally too without anyone seeing me.   But I'd love for anyone who's reading...even just occasionally, to pop in and say hi!  Or if you're reading the page multiple times, I suppose that would account for the traffic as well - and that's okay too!  I'm going to take that to mean you've found it really interesting!

So now I know somebody out there is reading...a few times!  Leave me a note and say hi - you can even do it anonymously if you'd rather...Don't be shy, just say hi! (Yes that was a corny rhyme.  Forgive me.)

Comments

Lorri said…
I have been away on vacation and just finished reading all the days I missed. It's so good to feel "caught up" with your life. :-)