NaBloPoMo #11 - Five Question Friday

I know, I'm supposed to be writing something with meaning. But gosh, golly, shucks, darn...I was mentioned in a fellow blogger's post today (Thanks Amy, at Poop in a Candle, you made me laugh when I read it!), and I think I'm just going to follow suit with her "Five Question Friday" meme that she participated in courtesy of fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com.

So here we go....

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
A 1-month trial at GenealogyBank.com. I thought it was a free trial. It cost me $9.95. I spent 30 minutes on the site during that one month, soon realizing that it was definately NOT a helpful subscription genealogy site. Yep, absolutely spent way too much money on that.

2. What celeb chef would you like to make you dinner?I don't really keep up with the celebrity cooking thing, so I'm only choosing from the very few that I'm aware of. I'm also thinking of who would do the best job of making an awesome spread of comfort food...oh yeah, Paula Deen. I would want fried chicken, mashed taters, some biscuits, apple pie...PLEASE let there be pie!

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over, or do you let them see the "real deal"?
Maybe this is why I'm a hermit? In my head in works like this - if I don't go out, then I don't see people, then they forget about me, and they don't come over. Problem solved. Except for the in-laws. Yes, they're infamous for the "pop over", and you would think that after 18 years they would know better and that my house is NOT going to be clean...of course you would also think that after 18 years they would stop popping over? (Oh settle down, that was not meant to be as mean as it may have sounded.)

4. Who is your oldest living family member?

Oldest living relative - my 1st cousin, twice removed - Irene...93 years old. My faithful readers may remember my trip a few years back to meet and visit with her. Of course, if you're looking for a more intimate, closer living relative - of the immediate family type...that would be my grandfather, who is 83 years old, and he will still flirt with a pretty lady if she says the slightest hello to him.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat?I love to crunch my way through frozen M&M's in a Blizzard. Although...I hear the Snicker's can be equally as delightful!

Just give me chocolate. It's really pretty simple.

Comments