It's a simple process, really!

I have one list, you have one list (actually, you have the short list.  I took pity on you seeing as this is normally strictly my territory.)

Head straight to the back of the store, and work your way forward.  Trust me. (This, of course, only works at our local Super Wal-Mart with the layout of their grocery section.  The freezer section is near the front, so is the produce.  No melted ice cream, no squished tomatoes.

And yet...1/2 hour later, I found you standing...at the front of the store...getting turkey from the deli.  You didn't see me, so I called your cell phone to check on your progress.  Almost done.  Okey-dokey.

I approached your cart and took a quick inventory... How did you manage to pick up the eggs and NOT the shredded cheese that was right next to the eggs?  Paper products...where are they?  Juice....juice...juice... there's no juice.  Where's the juice?  Yeah...next aisle over from the paper products...that you didn't get.

I thought it would be more "fun" to go grocery shopping as a family outing.  I won't be making that mistake again.


Comments