Back To The Point

Did I have a point? What was it? I'm not sure.

When I started this blog (wow...that was a long time ago), I tried to make sure there was something meaningful that was being said in each post. A point that I was trying to get across in my own sometimes not-so-quirky way.

I want to get back to that...where what I say means something to someone, somewhere. Makes them sit back and smile. Or ponder. Or maybe even just wonder what in the heck it is that I was trying to say to begin with. Whatever it does to my reader, it leaves them thinking just a little bit.

And perhaps this is the wrong time to get back to my blogging roots with the whole blog-every-day-this-month challenge I gave myself.

Ugh...what was I thinking?

I was thinking that I wanted to improve my writing skills. Yeah, see how well that's workin' out for me? I'm gravitating towards senseless rambling and telling my 3 readers all about my blogging woes.

As I sit here, hubby dearest is curious to know what I decided to write about this evening. I told him he was going to have to become Follower #4 to find out.

I don't think he liked that idea.

What was my point again??

Comments

Lorri said…
I don't care if you have a point or not. I am just glad to see you here again and I will tell you right now, I am going to miss you when it becomes Dec. 1 and you don't write everyday.