Congratulations Graduate...

This morning I took my place among other families in the auditorium. We sat waiting anxiously, watching the clock, turning to see when they would come in...The music started and the graduates started their procession down the aisle and up onto the stage.

We listened to a handful of special music presentations before these deserving young gentlemen and young ladies were awarded their diplomas (Which I found out later were just blank rolls of paper with a purple ribbon tied around them).

I sat through this same program 5 years ago when it was my son's turn. This morning, however, belonged to the princess, and once again I was filled with so much pride while I watched her take her turn and move ahead past this single milestone.

To my precious daughter on this, the day of her graduation from Kindergarten...I'm so proud of you for what you have achieved this year, and I love you so much!

Comments