Knock - Knock

Forgive me if I have nothing insightful or genealogy related today. I'm having a proud "mommy moment"...

The 3 monkey children are in a "knock-knock" joke kick right now. Oddly enough, it's my 3 year old who apparently has the most talent in this area as he's the only one who can tell a joke that's actually funny.

Well the other day, the 4 of us were driving home, and as they've been doing lately, the monkies started rattling off their repertoire of knock-knock jokes. Only this time, there was a new one thrown in the mix by the princess herself...

"Knock-knock!"
(Who's there?)
"Jesus"
(Jesus-who?) - now it was right about here, my ears really perked up and I started thinking I was going to have to intervene. But then I heard her sweet little voice just start laugh as she said,

"I don't know, I just love Him so much!"

Good job little girl! We don't have to know everything there is to know about Him...we only have to love Him. And when we love Him, He reveals Himself to us.

Comments