It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, at least for today. With rain and 40 degree temps over the next couple of days, I'm not sure how long our winter wonderland is going to last around here.

I've started decorating most of the house, actually except for our big Christmas tree missing in the family room, our house is as decorated as it's going to get. My kids ask me daily, "Mom when does the big tree go up?" Gee, I don't know kids, maybe after I'm done with my classwork, housework, momwork...hey! Maybe THEN I'll put it up, and if you're lucky it will be before the New Year!

I'm not completely overwhelmed yet...in my head I know that I will get it all done. I'm not sure how, but I will get it done. Lots of late nights, and early mornings will get me through to when I hand in all assignments and research paper on the 18th, appropriate Christmas shopping will be done, and out-of-town gifts sent in the mail...and to top it off, we are now hosting Christmas dinner at our house this year due to last minute kitchen renovations at mom and dad D's.

That's an okay thing - I bet I'll be in charge of more than bringing the Cool Whip for this one!!

Comments